Dec 27, 2009

USCF Executive Board 2010 Election: Mike Nietman Will Run

The following was posted by Mike Nietman and Bill Goichberg on the USCF Issues forum today:

Mike Nietman wrote:

I am announcing today that I am a candidate for the Executive Board in the 2010 election. As the long time Wisconsin Chess Association President, USCF Delegate and Scholastic Council Co-Chair, I believe I have the experience to serve the EB well. Leadership and integrity are what is needed to lead the USCF out of its current crises. That alone will lead to great opportunities including sponsorships.

Shortly I will forward my nomination papers to the office. I look forward to the race. Good luck to all that choose to run but I hope I can earn your support!

Thank you,

Mike Nietman


Bill Goichberg replied to the post:


Mike is a well qualified candidate, and I intend to support his candidacy, as well as that of Gary Walters, for the two available seats on the Executive Board.

Bill Goichberg


I have heard nothing but good about Mike Nietman, and I'm pleased to have Bill's support.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete